For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
This generously sized homesite offers a complete wooded privacy barrier. Located near a wide variety of area amenities and commuter routes, the proposed home features an expansive first floor Owner’s Suite, an impressive 2-story Family Room hosting an incredible vista, and a 3-car Side Load Garage.
Lot & Home Price: $1,919,000
- 3.5 acre vacant lot
- Public water and sewer
- Fallsmead ES, Frost MS, Wootton HS
- 4,150 finished sq ft on two levels
- Modern farmhouse-style front elevation of James Hardie® board and batten
- 3-car side-load Garage
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Unfinished walk-out Basement
- 10′ ceilings throughout the first floor
- Thermador appliance package
- Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room,
Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.