Modern Transitional in Bradmoor, Bethesda
This impressive transitional design merges familiar traditional elements with contemporary finishes, for a hybrid that is both highly functional and pleasing to the eye.
The homesite is situated inside Bradmoor, a popular Bethesda neighborhood. Everything is minutes away, with downtown Bethesda in one direction, and access to the Capital Beltway in the other.
Homesite & Exterior Features
- 6,848 sq ft homesite
- Public water, sewer and gas
- Bradley Hills ES, Thomas W. Pyle MS, Walt Whitman HS
- Custom transitional elevation with black windows and EIFS front
- Large rear Patio
- Walk-up Basement exit
- Thermador appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the main level, second floor hallway and Owner’s Suite
- Freestanding soaking tub
- Finished Basement
- 10′ ceilings throughout the first floor
- Linear gas fireplace in Family Room with tile surround
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Total Home Network Package for complete WiFi coverage and next gen connectivity
Lot + Home Price: SOLD
8619 Hempstead Ave
Bethesda, MD 20817
SCHOOLS: Bradley Hills ES, Thomas W. Pyle MS, Walt Whitman HS
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.
Questions? Sign up to receive updates on new homesites, floor plans and more.