A Modern Tudor Twist
on the Modern Farmhouse
Our new model on Geranium Street applies a Modern Tudor twist to the Modern Farmhouse, with patterned panel and window assemblies and custom-crafted detailing. This home is destined to be the envy of the neighborhood.
Geranium Street is ideally situated in Bethesda’s Oakwood Knolls subdivision, between River Rd and Bradley Blvd. The location provides easy access to downtown Bethesda, I495 and Washington, DC.
- 0.21 acre lot
- Public water, sewer and gas
- Custom elevation – a Modern Farmhouse with a Modern Tudor twist by Carib Daniel Martin
- Custom features curated by interior designers
- Thermador appliance package
- Accessible Butler’s Pantry w/ cabinets and sink
- Owner’s Suite exposed beams barn door to Bath
- Custom glass barndoor at study
- Sand & finish hardwood stairs and landing
- Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining
Room, Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, Owner’s Suite, 1st and second floor hall
- Mudroom bench/cabinet
- Garage Door – Clopay Avante® – frosted design
- Heatilator Crave® 60″ linear fireplace
- Black door hardware
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Total Home Network Package for complete WiFi coverage and next gen connectivity
- And much more!
Lot + Home Price: $2,999,000
7707 Geranium St
Bethesda, MD 20814
COMMUNITY: Oakwood Knolls
SCHOOLS: Burning Tree ES, Pyle MS, Whitman HS
Modern Farmhouse Elegance
An accent wall of Q Premium Natural Quartz® with floating natural wood shelves creates an elegant focal point, while also serving as a backsplash to the oversized farmhouse-style sink matching countertop.
Striking & Cozy
An oversized linear fireplace surround of dark Daltile Marble Attaché™ with dark windows and walls creates a striking yet cozy Family Room accent.
A vaulted ceiling with exposed stained beams, contemporary chandelier, and abundance of windows creates an impressive light filled private retreat.
Questions? Sign up to receive updates on new homesites, floor plans and more.