Classic Homes of Maryland hasn’t raised prices since 2017. In that time the cost of home construction has increased due to a variety of factors, from tariffs on building materials to increased competition for labor.
While the increased cost of building a home has forced us to increase prices, as always, we’ve also added value for our customers. Here are just a few of the new upgrades you’ll find standard in all Classic Homes when the new pricing goes into effect this winter.
Upgraded Interior Finishes
- Freestanding Soaking Tub in Master Bath
- LED Accent Light Package
- Two Tone Paint Throughout
- Granite or Quartz vanity tops in all Bathrooms
- Hardwood Throughout 1st Floor
- Upgraded Trim Package
- Skybell® Video doorbell / Alarm.com
- Honeywell® thermostat
- WiFi enabled pedestrian door lock
- WiFi enabled appliances
- 5 WiFi enabled switches
- 1 yr of remote home automation service (lights, door lock, thermostat, appliances)
- Security system w/ built-in touchscreen, battery back-up, siren, keypad, door contacts (contract required)
- Wireless LTE interactive service/weather
- USB charging ports in 5 locations
- Total home network package w/ CAT6 wiring, LAN router w/ embedded firewall and ceiling mounted access points
We’ll also be adding a number of exciting new elevations across all of our model series, including modern farmhouse-style designs, as seen on the new Willow model.
Please call 301-256-4410 with any questions, our Sales Team will be happy to assist you. There’s still time to lock in a contract at the 2017 pricing and feature set!