For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
Build your custom home in this rare enclave located deep in Bethesda’s Luxmanor community.
The central location provides easy access to a variety of exciting amenities – with Pike and Rose to the east, and Park Potomac and Cabin John Center the west. Access commuter routes easily via Old Georgetown Road or Rockville Pike.
Lot & Home Package: $2,199,000
- 0.46 acre vacant lot
- Public water and sewer
- Luxmanor ES, Tilden MS, Walter Johnson HS
- 5,150 finished sq ft on two levels
- 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
- Fabulous custom craftsman elevation of James Hardie® Plank and Shingle
- 10ft ceilings on the first floor
- 3-car Side-load Garage
- Thermador® appliances
- Craftsman Series features
- Oak stairs with solid oak rails/pickets
- Linear gas fireplace w/ tile surround
- Luxury upgrade cabinets and tile
- MAAX® freestanding soaking tub
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- 3” Engineered hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room,
Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.