For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
One lot remains in this private subdivision situated in an established Potomac neighborhood, just off Falls Rd, minutes from Potomac Village.
Build this fabulous proposed home, with an elegant stucco front and sides, and James Hardie® plank on the rear, overlooking a 40′ wide patio.
Inside the expansive main level includes a complete Guest Suite and Sunroom. A Prep Kitchen off the Mudroom is hidden away behind Kitchen pantry doors. Upstairs an opulent Owner’s Suite, includes dual Walk-in Closets and a massive 350 sq ft Master Bath.
|Lot 37 – 10615 Burbank Dr||2.1 acres||SOLD|
|Lot 38 – 10611 Burbank Dr||2.7 acres||AVAILABLE|
|Lot 39 – 10605 Burbank Dr||2.3 acres||SOLD|
Lot 38 – 10611 Burbank Dr, Potomac, MD 20854
Lot & Home Price: $2,999,000
- Potomac ES, Herbert Hoover MS, Winston Churchill HS
- Public Water and sewer
- 2.7 acre lot
- 6,050 finished sq ft on two levels
- 1,250 finished sq ft Basement w/ full Bath
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths
- Gorgeous elevation in stucco on front and sides
- James Hardie® pank rear
- 10 ft ceilings throughout the main level
- First floor Prep Kitchen
- Walk-out/partial walk-up Basement
- Clad windows
- Wrought iron front door
- 40′ x 16′ rear Patio
- two brick pediments w/ lights at driveway entrance
- Thermador appliances
- 4″ sand and finish hardwood flooring throughout
- Choice of upgraded custom cabinetry
- Choice of upgraded tile
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Total Home Network Package for complete WiFi coverage
- And much more!
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.