For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
Build this expansive custom home in Bethesda’s established Westlake community, located minutes from River Road and access to I495. The proposed home features a beautiful modern farmhouse-style elevation with dual front porches, 2-car side-load Garage, 20′ wide rear Patio, and various options and upgrades.
Ask your Sales Manager for a private tour of a similar home under construction in North Bethesda.
Lot & Home Package: Under Contract
- 0.68 acres homesite
- Public water and sewer
- Seven Locks ES, Cabin John MS, Churchill HS
- 6,000 finished sq ft on 3 levels
- 1,150 finished sq ft walk-out Basement w/ Bath and Wet Bar
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths
- Modern farmhouse-style front elevation of James Hardie® board and batten
- Large 20′ wide Patio in rear
- Thermador Appliance Package
- Craftsman Series features
- Oak stairs with solid oak rails/pickets
- Linear gas fireplace w/ tile surround
- Luxury upgrade cabinets and tile
- Freestanding soaking tub
- 10ft ceilings on the first floor
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room,
Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Pantry, and 1st floor,
2nd floor hallway and Master Bedroom
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
Please Note: The proposed floor plans are under development and review. Please consult a Sales Manager for details.
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.