For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
This fantastic 2 acre homesite is located in Potomac’s premiere Avenel community. Enjoy everything Avenel has to offer, including onsite management, championship golf course, clubhouse, equestrian center, jogging/bike paths and private surveillance. Your home will be situated at the end of a quiet culdesac on a property overlooking the Potomac River.
The proposed home offers an expansive floor plan, with 8,700 finished sq ft on three levels, and a variety of luxurious upgrades and finishes. The striking elevation features dual turrets, a wrought-iron surround front door and stacked stone – designed by award winning local architect, Carib Daniel Martin.
Lot & Home Package: from $3,699,000
- 2 acre homesite
- Public water and sewer
- Carderock Springs ES, Thomas Pyle MS, Walt Whitman HS
- 8,700 finished sq ft on three levels
- 5 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, 2 half Baths
- 4-car side-load Garage
- 10 ft ceiling throughout the first floor, 9 ft on the second floor
- Wrought iron front door and clad windows
- Synthetic slate roof
- 2,000 sq ft finished walk-out/partial walk-up Basement
- 4″ site-finished hardwood flooring throughout
- Custom cabinetry in cherry or maple
- Thermador WiFi enabled appliances
- Quartz counter and vanity tops
- Maple panel vanities – recessed in Owner’s Suite, raised in secondary Baths
- 7 1/4″ base boards throughout
- 75 LED recessed lights
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
Please Note: HOA requirements may necessitate changes to the proposed home.
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.