For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
Build this beautiful modern farmhouse inspired home in Bethesda’s well established Wyngate community. The floor plan has been carefully designed to fit the property, for an impressive total of 4,600 finished sq ft on three levels. Wyngate is centrally located, with NIH, Wildwood Shopping Center, Westfield’s Montgomery mall, downtown Bethesda and I495 – all a short drive away.
Lot & Home Price: $1,885,000
- 6,300 sq ft lot
- Public water and sewer
- Wyngate ES, North Bethesda MS, Walter Johnson HS
- 3,350 finished sq ft on two levels
- 1,250 sq ft finished Basement
- 5 BR, 4.5 BA
- Modern farmhouse style elevation w/
white James Hardie® board and batten with dark windows
- 10′ ceilings throughout the first floor
- Thermador appliance package
- Luxury upgrade cabinets and tile
- Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining
Room, Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- Freestanding soaking tub
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Total Home Network Package for complete WiFi coverage and next gen connectivity
- And much more!
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.