This 14,000 sq ft (70’ x 200’) perfectly level lot is a rare find in this Bethesda neighborhood. An easy walk to the Metro, and a few steps to a local park, add to this homesite’s unique value.
Build a Hampton II on this lot, and still have room for a swimming pool and a nice back yard! When you build with Classic Homes you select not only your house type, but all your desired selections.
For a complete price of $1.569 Million:
- 14,000 sq foot home site
- Fully finished Hampton II, over 6,500 finished sq ft
- Upgraded Luxury Series features (see below)
- LEED Certified Green Home
- All site work and permits
- City sewer and water
- Call Sales at 301-256-4110 for more information.
Proposed Home for "5709 Lone Oak Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814"
- Hardie Plank with Stone in front and Hardy Plank on sides and rear
- Ten foot ceilings Ist floor, 9 foot ceilings 2nd floor and basement
- Finished Basement (except storage and utility areas)
- First floor library optionally convertible to Ist floor BR with full bath
- Hand finished Oak flooring on entire Ist floor and upstairs hallway
- Oak stairs from Ist to 2nd floor
- Wrought iron pickets on oak stairs
- 3-piece crown molding, 2 piece chair, shadow boxes in living rm, din rm and study
- 3-piece crown molding in master bedroom
- Upgraded 5-1/4” base throughout the house
- Trimmed cased openings for living and dining rooms
- Deep tray ceiling in master bedroom with rope lighting
- Gas fireplace in family room and master bedroom
- Upgraded 12”x12” ceramic tiles in all bathrooms and laundry room
- Viking or Thermador appliances (or a combination of the two)
- Upgraded 42” recessed maple panel cabinets with walk-in pantry
- Whirl pool tub in master bath, wrapped in upgraded 12”x12” tiles
- Built to Energy Star requirements
- Insulated vinyl windows with high performance glass
- Smart house wiring for many multimedia capabilities
- Structural 10 year warranty with protective house wrap for energy efficiency
- And much more