Spec Home for Sale – $1,699,000
- 7,292 sq ft lot
- Wood Acres ES, Thomas W. Pyle MS, Walt Whitman HS
- Connection to public utilities
- Tear down of old home, site work and permits
- New construction, 5,120 finished sq ft on 4 levels (see below for details)
- Craftsman-style front elevation with porch
- Craftsman interior features (see below for details)
For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
This is the Bethesda lot you’ve been searching for! Located just off Massachusetts Ave in the heart of one of the most desired cities in the DC Metro area. Everything you love about Bethesda is moments away.
Walk just over a half mile down Brookeway Dr to access the Capital Crescent Trail, which provides access to downtown Bethesda in one direction, and in the other, runs along the Potomac River and C&O Canal Towpath into DC. If you don’t feel like walking, Downtown Bethesda is just a 3 mile drive away. And enjoy easy access to major commuter routes via Cabin John Parkway to 495.
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients.
Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided
on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said
building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and
can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.
Proposed Home for "5216 Marlyn Dr, Bethesda, MD 20816"
- Custom craftsman-style elevation
- HardiePlank® all sides
- 2-car Garage
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the first floor
- Oak stairs with craftsman-style square newel posts
- Deep tray ceiling in Master Bedroom
- Craftsman Trim Package
- Gourmet granite/stainless steel Kitchen
- And much more!
First Floor (click to enlarge)
Second Floor (click to enlarge)
Basement (click to enlarge)
Attic (click to enlarge)
Select your own finishes and add your personal touch to this to-be-built home. Open and spacious, energy efficient, and customizable, at a price that can't be beat!