For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
This 4.75 acre vacant wooded lot is a chance to build your country dream home inside Montgomery County, MD. Your home will be situated inside the Montgomery County agricultural reserve, setting limits on future development in the area. This homesite is part of an extensive spread of rolling hills, surrounded by woods.
Proposed Lot & Home Package – $1,050,000
- 4.75 acre vacant wooded lot
- Well and septic (well has not been drilled, but is included)
- Monocacy ES, John Poole MS, Poolesville HS
- Modern farmhouse-style elevation with full front porch
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full Baths
- First floor In-Law Suite
- 2-car Garage
- 3” Engineered hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining
Room, Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- Oak stairs with solid oak rails and oak pickets
- MAAX® freestanding soaking tub, double vanities, and private
commode in Owner’s Bath
- Nine-foot ceilings throughout the first floor and Basement
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel Samsung® Energy Star® appliances with WiFi connectivity
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
- The driveway is located on a 25′ ingress-egress easement. Price shown includes clearing and leveling the driveway, and placing a gravel surface for the drive. Asphalt paving is available, but is not included in the price.
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.