Build your custom home on Quince Orchard Rd, minutes from Quince Orchard High School, the Quince Orchard Public Library and the Shops at Potomac Valley. For further shopping options, the Kentlands is just over a mile away, complete with a wide variety of boutique shops and vendors, as well as restaurants and big box stores.
The proposed home is available with a choice of modern farmhouse exterior, or updated brick colonial, featuring a first floor Guest Suite with full Bath.
Proposed Lot & Home Package – UNDER CONTRACT
- 0.48 acre vacant lot
- Public water, sewer and gas
- Rachel Carson ES, Lakelands Park MS, Quince Orchard HS
- Choice of brick or modern farmhouse style front elevation
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths
- 1st Floor Guest Suite
- 2-Car Garage
- 3” Engineered hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining
Room, Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- Oak stairs with solid oak rails and oak pickets
- MAAX® freestanding soaking tub, double vanities, and private
commode in Owner’s Bath
- Nine-foot ceilings throughout the first floor and Basement
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel Samsung® Energy Star® appliances with WiFi connectivity
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router, embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients. Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.