We are excited to offer new construction on these 1/2 acre lots in Potomac’s prestigious Willerburn Acres.
These beautiful wooded homesites are ideally situated on Gainsborough Rd, right off Seven Locks Rd, minutes from Montrose Rd and I270. The homesites are also within easy walking distance to Churchill High School.
For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
Turnkey Construction – $1,215,000 SOLD
- 0.5 acre lot (Beverly Farms ES, Hoover MS, Churchill HS)
- Connection to public utilities
- Site work and permits
- New Construction (see details below)
- Beautiful Stone front elevation
- Walk-out Basement (unfinished)
Click to enlarge this survey for a closer look at how the homes* will be positioned on this property.
*Site plan shows optional extensions.
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients. Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.
The proposed homes below may show various options and upgrades. Please contact Sales for details and specific pricing.
Proposed Home for "11821 Gainsborough Rd Potomac MD 20854"
rendering shown with optional sunroom
- Stone and siding front with Portico
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Two-car Garage, walk-out Basement (unfinished)
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Two story entrance Foyer
- Hardwood floors in many rooms
- Granite/stainless steel Kitchen
- Large Master Bedroom with large walk-in closets and deep tray ceiling
- Spacious Master Bath with Jacuzzi® soaking tub
First Floor (click to enlarge)
Second Floor (click to enlarge)
Basement (click to enlarge)
And much more! Select your own finished and add your personal touch to this to-be-built home. Open and spacious, energy efficient, and customizable...at a price that can't be beat!