For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
PROPOSED HOME – Contact a Sales Manager to discuss customization.
Shown above with optional Sunroom
One of two exclusive lots remains, located minutes from Potomac Village Shopping Center, with convenient access to area commuter routes via I495 nearby.
Lot & Home Package: $1,999,000
- 0.48 acre vacant lot
- Public water and sewer
- Potomac ES, Hoover MS, Churchill HS
- 5,000 finished sq ft on two levels
- 3-Car Side-Load Garage
- Fabulous custom brick/stone elevation
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Unfinished walk-up Basement
- Thermador appliance package
- Craftsman Series features
- Oak stairs with solid oak rails/pickets
- Linear gas fireplace w/ tile surround
- Luxury upgrade cabinets and tile
- Freestanding soaking tub
- 10ft ceilings on the first floor
- Granite or Quartz countertops
- Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room,
Family Room, Study, Powder Room, Kitchen, Breakfast
Area, Pantry, and 1st floor hall
- IQ Pro® Smart Home Package
- Structured wiring with CAT6 and 20” connection center with ports at five locations
- Total Home Network Package including dual gigabit port LAN router,
embedded firewall, two ceiling mounted access points, and 8 port gig-switch
- And much more!
Design Build Program
If the proposed home isn’t to your taste, consider our Design Build program – work with award winning local architects to design your perfect home. Please enjoy these examples of completed custom home projects and new custom home designs from our Design Build program.
This listing includes homesite, estimated site work and new home construction with specified features and options. This lot and home package is listed in partnership with the land seller. Purchase will require two separate simultaneous contracts for land and new home construction. Please talk to a Sales Manager for more information. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.