- .13 Acre Lot (Ashburton ES, North Bethesda MS, Walter Johnson HS)
- Connection to public utilities
- Tear down of old home, site work and permits
- New construction, 3,900 finished sq ft on three levels (see below for details)
- Craftsman-style front elevation with porch
- Craftsman interior features (see below for details)
For more information call us
at 301-256-4110, or use this form.
Have you been dreaming about a new home in Bethesda, MD? Look no further than this exciting craftsman-style home to-be-built on Dickens Ave from Classic Homes.
The location can’t be beat, minutes from Old Georgetown Rd, I270, I495, Wisconsin Ave and Beach Drive. With established downtown Bethesda in one direction, and the up and coming North Bethesda in the other, its the perfect place to live! You’ll find the Wildwood Shopping Center and Georgetown Square within walking distance.
Also within walking distance, is Walter Johnson High School – just under a mile away. Walter Johnson HS is known for its Advanced Placement courses. According to US News & World Report, 81% of students participate in the AP program.
For the private school experience, Georgetown Prep is less than two miles away, and Alef Bet Montessori School is just up the street.
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients.
Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided
on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said
building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and
can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.
The proposed homes below may show various options and upgrades. Please contact Sales for
details and specific pricing.
Proposed Home for "10112 Dickens Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814"
- Custom craftsman-style elevation
- HardiePlank® all sides
- 2-car Garage
- Two-story entrance Foyer
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the first floor
- Oak stairs with craftsman-style square newel posts
- Deep tray ceiling in Master Bedroom
- Craftsman Trim Package
- Gourmet granite/stainless steel Kitchen
- And much more!
First Floor (click to enlarge)
Second Floor (click to enlarge)
Basement (click to enlarge)
Select your own finishes and add your personal touch to this to-be-built home. Open and spacious, energy efficient, and customizable, at a price that can't be beat!