Traditionally the spring season is considered the best time to list a home. With interest rates nearing all time lows, that seems to hold truer than usual this year. Already we’re seeing a flood of potential teardowns and land in areas that have had scarce availability just a month ago.
If you’ve been searching for a right lot, or given up the hunt in frustration, now is a great time to get to it. Here are some of the average pricing trends we’re seeing in the area.
- Bethesda, MD – from the mid $600Ks ->
- Chevy Chase, MD – from the low $800Ks ->
- Darnestown/N. Potomac, MD – from the $600Ks ->
- Davidsonville, MD – from the $400Ks ->
- Ellicott City, MD – from the upper $300Ks ->
- Kensingston, MD – from the low $400Ks ->
- Potomac, MD – from the upper $600Ks ->
- Severna Park, MD – from the $500Ks ->
- Silver Spring, MD – from the $400Ks ->