Classic Homes is a turn-key builder. We handle everything – from acquiring land to permitting to site work and complete construction. As a one-stop shop, you can walk in with nothing but a vision, and we’ll make it a reality.
We are an award-winning company, building for over 35 years. We have over 100 models to choose from and we can design completely custom. View our models and pricing, and modify any of the plans or elevations to suit. The prices that you see online include the home construction with excellent standard features. Land and site work are separate costs.
If you don’t already own a parcel of land, we can assist in finding the perfect lot. Check out our Hot Lots page for exclusive listings on ready-to-build lots. Our Land Search Tool and Tear-Downs page also provide listings of land and possible tear-downs currently on the market in Maryland.
What is site work?
Site Work is required for any new home construction and includes all land development as required by county guidelines. Permits are required before starting construction. Classic will take care of site work and permitting for you. Costs range depending on lot conditions. We can quickly estimate what these costs would be. Read More
What is my total construction cost?
Let’s say you wanted to build our Hampton Model on a property that you found selling for $300K. Your equation would be:
construction of Hampton + land + site work/permits* = minimum total cost
$415,000 + $300,000 + $125,000* = $840,000
*site work/permit amount based on lot conditions, county fees and varies from $100 to $175K or more.
How do I get started?
1. Contact one of our preferred lenders to understand construction loans and how financing works for a custom build project. Obtain a pre-approval letter so you know the budget to maintain.
2.Set up a meeting with a Sales Manager to talk about your ideas and vision of a new home. You’ll get floor plans and pricing right at your first meeting. Call 301-256-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time.
3. Visit a Model Home. After your first sales meeting, you’ll get an opportunity to visit one or more of our models to see the quality of our workmanship. You’ll also get to see the features you want for your new home.
4. Visit our Design Center located in Gaithersburg to see the beautiful standards and upgrades we offer.
5. Finalize floor plans including changes, options and features with your Sales Manager. Review a complete price summary with site work costs included.
6. Review and sign purchase agreements. Loan closing is generally within 30-45 days. We have a highly experienced staff of professionals, including land agents, site work managers, land engineers, architects, designers and outstanding builders to assist with all of your needs.
Classic Homes, Inc 6116 Executive Blvd, Suite 750, North Bethesda, MD 20852 Tel: 301-256-4110